- 19-20 May
- 9.00am-4.00pm + evening events
- $865pp (incl. GST)
- Brighton Grammar School
In partnership with Knowledge Society, we’re delivering a transformational Science of Learning (‘SOL’) Accelerator professional learning event on 19 and 20 May 2022.
Ollie Lovell, Dr. Pamela Snow, Dr. Lorraine Hammond, Jenny Donovan, Toni Hatten Roberts, Reid Smith, Ross Fox, Elena Douglas and other global experts in school and system improvement guide you through a two day experience in which you will learn the process of implementing improvements in teaching and learning.
This one time only professional learning event will accelerate your knowledge and skills in making and sustaining evidence-based change. Every participant will be supported to develop their own action plan to implement in their school. Scholarships available.
Introduction session recording presented by Ollie Lovell (password: 1pd4n.a2)
- Dr Lorraine Hammond AM, Director Education, Primary Focus and Associate Professor, Edith Cowan University
- Toni Hatten Roberts, Director, CogLearn
- Elena Douglas, CEO of Knowledge Society
- Dr. Pamela Snow, Professor of Cognitive Psychology, La Trobe University
- Ross Fox, Director of Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn
- Dr. Jenny Donovan, CEO of Australian Education Research Organisation (AERO)
Dates and Fees
Audience: Teachers and Education professionals
Date: Wednesday 19 May – Thursday 20 May, 9.30am-4.00pm + evening events
Location: Brighton Grammar School
Price: $AUD865 per person (including GST)