- 18 September 2023
- $200-300pp (inc. GST)
- AISWA, Osborne Park WA
The Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia (AISWA) is partnering with the Crowther Centre to bring the Culture of Coaching Day to Sydney!
Join Dr Mark Dowley for a coaching workshop in WA.
The Culture of Coaching Day is designed to show the systems and structures that support a coaching program in a school. Essentially, it answers the questions ‘what should I do if people don’t want to be coached?’
The day is designed to give attendees the knowledge and skills to begin or enhance an instructional coaching program in their school. It will share clear, effective steps to move your school towards a coaching culture.
By the end of the day, you will:
– Gain the knowledge and skills to begin or enhance an instructional coaching program in your school
– Understand the systems and structures that support a coaching program in your school
– Learn how to create the conditions for psychologically safe and productive coaching relationships
– Learn practical steps to move your school towards a coaching culture
– Learn how to develop a sense of belonging and connectedness in your teams
– Gain clarity on mastery in teaching
– Learn how to design a system of professional learning that supports teachers’ desire to improve
– Learn how to use tools to collect data and measure the impact of your program.
Additional information is available on the AISWA Coaching in Action booking page.
Dates and Fees
Monday 18 September 2023, 8.30am-3.00pm
AISWA members schools: $200
Catholic members schools: $250
*Spaces are strictly limited.
Email the Crowther Centre