- 13 March 2024
- Urwin Centre - Brighton Grammar
Year 8 Students and Parents: Having Positive Conversations
The non-verbal teenage boy has become something of a cliche, but keeping the lines of communication open is essential during the teenage years. Learn some strategies to help you and your child communicate clearly and positively, even during those inevitable ‘difficult conversations’.
In this interactive workshop for Year 8 parents and their boys, we will discuss strategies for having positive conversations. We will share adolescent development research and discuss common challenges when communicating. You will leave having had lots of positive conversations and with practical skills to help you navigate the teenage years!
Please join us for this parent workshop to hear from:
- Dr Mark Dowley (Associate Head of the Crowther Centre, Staff Development and Consulting)
- Kristen Molloy (Associate Head of the Crowther Centre, Literacy and Engagement)
- Wednesday 13 March 2024 at 7.00pm
- Urwin Centre, Brighton Grammar
Email the Crowther Centre