- 15 March 2023
- Robert Sanderson Hall
Parents of VCE students
The Year 12 journey can be a stressful time for students and parents. Our experienced teaching and wellbeing staff will present an outline of what to expect in the final years of school and detail the support programs in place to assist your child, both academically and pastorally.
This webinar is specifically tailored for parents and guardians of Year 12 boys. It will offer support and guidance in relation to parenting and pastoral matters as well as covering the messages you need to be aware of in relation to your son at this point in the year.
Please join us for this parent webinar to hear from:
- Kristen Molloy (Associate Head of the Crowther Centre, Literacy and Engagement)
- Amy Atchison (Head of VCE Programs and Head of Psychology)
- Dr Ray Swann (Deputy Headmaster, Head of the Crowther Centre)
- Karen Garton (Careers Counsellor)
- Jorge Houridis (OB 2022)
- Jamie Hope (OB 2022)
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have.
- Wednesday 15 March 2023
- Robert Sanderson Hall, Brighton Grammar
Email the Crowther Centre